S— writes with many questions about her mission and purpose on Earth.
I am struggling with many things… What should I do/be/achieve in my life?
What is my higher purpose on Earth? Parama received the following information for this Life Reading:
- Consider whether or not your intimate partner is healthy and supportive for you at this time. Do you feel you are investing more energy into the relationship than you are receiving?
- Fashion design: especially women’s clothing (dresses in particular)
- A totem pole in the shape of a large bird, then this totem pole transforms into a live hummingbird, then into a whale
- Consider studying in Boston.
- Higher purpose is achieving our full potential through the full expression of our unique talents and gifts. Fulfilling your higher purpose does not have to be this heroic, grandiose achievement. We know we are on the path to achieving our higher purpose when we feel a natural flow in our lives and when we feel joy, pleasure, satisfaction, and contentment. You may be putting undue pressure on yourself by believing that your higher purpose is something so grandiose that you could never achieve it, or that it would be a great struggle to do so. This is simply not so. Your gifts and what you love to do are perfectly suited to allow you to fulfill your life’s purpose, which is what brings you joy and therefore helps bring joy to the people around you.
- A poodle skirt, followed by this information: Study the patterns and designs that have appeared in women’s dressed throughout different eras, as this will inform and inspire you. Seek to understand why those different patterns and designs were popular at those specific times. There is a psychology behind fashion design and fashion preferences. You have a particularly special knack for recognizing and matching a person or a group of people’s psychologies to their fashion choices.
- Invest in sketch books and a set of pencils. Learn to sketch. Make drawings of the designs and patterns that come to you when you close your eyes and envision “that perfect dress” for a specific occasion or person. There is potential for you to make a successful career out of doing just this kind of work.
- Remove yourself from pervasive tribal/social conditioning that would have you believe that you cannot achieve your dreams, in particular, your studies and career goals. Do not hold yourself back by buying into self-deprecating or limiting beliefs. You have special, unique talents, and only you can express these gifts with the rest of the world. Believing in yourself is more important than the opinions of your family and friends about what you should do with your life.
- Surround yourself and expose yourself to your favorite kind of music and visual arts as much as possible. Seek to be inspired in your creative, expressive self. You can do it.
Thank you for requesting a Life Reading. The following interpretation explains how the information from your reading is significant in your life, as well as how you can apply the information to your everyday life.
In this reading, the symbol of a totem pole in the shape of a bird appeared. A totem pole is a symbol of indigenous peoples’ honoring the ancestral spirits, which are the represented by the birds depicted on the totem pole. A bird travels high in the sky, higher than humans can naturally travel. Higher elevation indicates higher connection with spirituality.
A bird is a being that can ascend to higher spiritual heights. A bird represents freedom to humans. Then, that bird transforms into a living hummingbird. The hummingbird goes from flower to flower very quickly. The hummingbird is a net-worker. It makes contact with many different flowers, which could represent people or points of contact. The hummingbird symbolizes an adept communicator connecting with many people.
A whale is a wisdom keeper. Just as the sky and being high in the sky represents a higher connection with universal truth, so to do the depths of the ocean indicate a deeper connection to the truth. A whale is a being that is immersed in the world of spirit who has the wisdom of knowing what is true. Let’s put these symbols together.
The bird represents freedom from tribal constraints. By “tribal”, I do not refer to the cultural traditions belonging to a particular lineage; I am referring to unquestioned beliefs that your family and associates have held, probably for many generations. These can be negative, limiting beliefs that you can choose to free yourself from in order to express your potential and your life purpose. Freeing yourself from tribal constraints and beliefs is the first symbol.
The next symbol answers the question, “If I am rejecting these limiting tribal values, then what should I embrace next in my life? How should I expand into the world if I am breaking away from tribal values that would otherwise pin me down?” That comes through the hummingbird and the whale.
The hummingbird is an adept communicator. It communicates by having contact with many different things. The hummingbird nourishes itself by having contact with many different flowers. Similarly, you could nourish the expression of your vision by having contact with many people, organizations, or groups. The great number of those contacts will help you to realize your full potential.
If you haven’t already done so, you might want to set up a social media page and actively connect with other people who are interested in the same things as you. For example, you might want to attend events where you can meet other people who are doing the kind of work you are interested in.
Then, we have the whale. The whale would be your connection to a profound connection to spirit. This appears to be what you are seeking: the vision for your life purpose. Whale is a symbol of connecting with spirituality by finding flow in your life.
In summary, you are being invited to break free from the tribal customs and beliefs that have been limiting your success and keeping you bound and beholden to ways of being that are outmoded and outdated for you. Next, be prepared to become active in seeking out lots of connections, friends, supporters, other artists, and resources.
You will have a lot of resources socially, and the richness of your social experience will come from having many contacts rather than just a few. Taking these two steps will then put you in a position to connect with the flow of a deep well of spiritual understanding.
-End of reading-
I wish you blessings on your life’s journey. Thank you for writing.—Parama